Acquiring Data Offline
PASDA does not provide offline data reproduction services, either on digital media or paper. All data available on the PASDA website can be obtained on digital media on a cost recovery basis.
There are several organizations providing this service:
- Pennsylvania State Data Center (for demographic data) and The Center for Geospatial Information Services (for PAMAP data). Click Here for a current price schedule for this service.
- Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission for aerial photography of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties in Pennsylvania and Burlington, Camden, Gloucester and Mercer counties in New Jersey. DVRPC also provides hardcopy prints in two sizes (Wall or Report) at various scales. Historical photos from 1995 or earlier are available at approximately 1"=400' scale (Wall size only).
- Some local governments and counties provide reproduction services for their data. Please contact the individual counties for more information on pricing and availability.
If you are having trouble accessing data or services on PASDA,
please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Please include the following information:
- What are the IP addresses in question (your IP address)?
- What is the approximate time the problem occurred?
- What operating systems are you running?
- Which FTP software are you using?
- What errors are you receiving?
- What data file were you trying to download?